What are we looking for?
• Hands on experience in developing scalable, resilient, secure and quality engineering products;
preferably in logistics space
• Strong belief and demonstrated ability to iterate and evolve architecture
• A solid understanding of cloud native architectures
• Strong opinions loosely held
• Experience with building and managing microservices through its life cycle (versioning,
• Experience with cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/GCP); preferably in Azure
• Comfortable with Agile / DevOps practices and tools
• Exposure to distributed caching, failure detection algorithms & application failover strategies is desirable. Experience with building self-healing, automatic fault detection and recovery mechanisms is good to have.
• Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or alternatively Bachelor's Degree or higher in an IT related discipline.
• A great team player and a strong collaborator
• Excellent English verbal and written communication is a must
• Work within engineering teams and contribute in delivering quality products on time and
continuously retire technical debt
• Technically analyse business requirements and be able to convert them into software solutions.
• Work on complete end to end software development/implementation with adequate unit
testing and monitoring.
• Able to troubleshoot technical challenges in software designs and any production incidents that may arise for delivered business solutions.
• Follow DevOps and be able to make any configuration changes to support necessary
deployments for business deliverables.
• Participates in building, supporting and operating software in a DevOps model
• Making more productive, effective, and efficient business deliverables possible by working
closely and in collaboration with the team.
• Coach team members to be more productive, effective, and efficient by showing the way
Key Attributes : Pace setter, Risk taker
Skills : Comfortable with TDD & BDD styles / Clean code and SOLID principles / Eventing architecture
Tools / frameworks : Testing frameworks / Cypress / Cucumber /Postman
Database systems : Cloud / Provisioning tools: (one of Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform)
DevOps : Log aggregation (splunk) / Monitoring tools (e.g. appdynamics, azure insights)
DB change management (flyway, liquibase) / Distributed systems patterns
Distributed tracing / Circuit breakers (e.g. resilience4j, hystrix)
API versioning & backward compatibility / Performance Troubleshooting
Containers: Docker, K8S
Levels of Interview:
• Coding Assessment
• Technical Round
• Value Interview
• HR Discussion