Roles and Responsibility
- C/C++ either Linux or Windows environments (Coding ),unit testing, code review writing unit test automation through unit test frameworks,
- Extensive working experience of programming in C/C++ either Linux or Windows environments.
- Experience in unit testing, writing unit test automation through unit test frameworks, integration tests as well as defect prevention.
- Experience working on Windows & Linux Pre-Environments (WinPE, ELI etc) is very desirable.
- Additionally, Systems/Storage Management Software, Layered application development, third party libraries, and development & debug tools
- Knowledge of Servers and/or PC architecture desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, proactive in nature, team player and exhibits the WILL to win & resolve