- Analyze and define clients’ business strategy and determine system architecture requirements to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Work closely with sales team members and enterprise architects to gain a complete sense of stakeholder expectations and limitations before undertaking a major development project.
- Prepare reports and presentations, as well as demonstrations, to keep the client informed about issues that arise during development and report on integration and deployment.
- Develop data architecture design to facilitate targeted customer analysis.
- Participating and leading all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews and meetings and cadence both internally and with the customer.
- Suggest architectural improvements, design, and integration solutions, and formulate methodologies to optimize object-oriented software and database development
- Collaborate closely with other teams to develop proposals, presentations, statement of work (SOW) and proactively recommend strategies around Microsoft technologies.
- Focus on improving the overall engineering maturity of the organization though various initiatives
- Focus on key innovation opportunities and encourage team members to embrace innovation in everyday life
- Focus on representing emids in key industry forums and internal forums
- 12+ years of experience in IT Industry and 2 years of experience working in architecture capacity within an enterprise development organization.
- Certification in Any Microsoft technologies, and atleast 1 cloud
- Possess excellent problem-solving attitude, and ability to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations
- Experience in .Net Architecture and associated technologies.
- Experience in working on .Net based Web & Desktop applications
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technology, latest frameworks, solutions, and tools
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Experience in Database design and reviewing complex SQL Queries
- Experience in engineering maturity assessments, tooling, and overall pipeline / process needed to automate it for better results
- Well versed with cloud and Devops
- Experience in application modernization of large scale platforms
- Experience in containers and server less environment
- Technology Expertise
- Hands on experience in Back End Technologies like Web API, REST, WCF, API Management
- Experience in Advanced C#, .Net Framework 4.0 or later, .Net Core, MVC, 6+WPF, WCF, MVVM/PRISM, Dependency Injection, Unit Test Framework, Web stack is a must
- Database experience in SQL Server/Oracle/CosmosDB/MongoDB
- DevOps – Azure Devops/Jenkins/CodeBuilld/Terraform
Nice to Have
Experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud)
Exposure to Mobile Development
Healthcare Industry experience