We are hiring a Senior HRIS Business analyst with strong IT background and HR domain experience. He/She will
be responsible for the development of Business cases, facilitation of analysis workshops, the selection of
effective solution and defining and managing of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure HRIS, IT and
Operational deliverables. The Business Analyst assists the HRIS team in understanding the enterprise’s
operational needs and will be involved in planning, organizing and conducting detailed management analysis to
define problems, identify deficiencies and improve solutions which impact the enterprise’s effectiveness, and
provide the basis for management decision.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Performing requirements analysis and define solutions scope
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders, perform root-cause analysis and producing useful reports.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Ensuring technical solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Making risks visible to team and provide crucial decision support
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Developing Requirements work plan and Business Requirements Document
- Monitoring deliverables, validating requirements and supports testing
- Facilitate Deliverables Acceptance
Experience & Education
- Techno-functional experience with HR implementation and domain; Understanding of HR business practices and various functions
- Experience in Business Analyst in requirements gathering, impact analysis, functional testing, and documentation
- Proven ability to interact with customers at all levels within an organization to successful interpret and understand business needs and asks into technical requirements.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to map business requirements into required functional components
- Expertise of business analysis and its application to Agile and SDLC development lifecycles
- Strong Communication and ability to interact with users, management, and developers
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Having involved with streamlining processes, automation, and leading continuous improvements.
- ServiceNow HR service delivery knowledge is preferred.
- Tech stack: Java, spring, springboot, microservices
- Cloud: AWS